Williamson Design Associates (WDA) is seeking a motivated and creative individual to join our team in sunny Boca Raton, Florida.
We are a small firm of dedicated professionals with diverse backgrounds who come together to design and build spaces that meet the needs of our clients, but that also seek to make everyone that encounters our work have a better day.
What You Bring to this Role
- Eight or more years professional experience in project management, project design production and construction detailing.
- Experience coordinating all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure effective project execution and documentation.
- Actively manage budget, schedules, program, project communication and serve as a primary client liaison.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate design plans with all members of the project team, including, but not limited to internal architectural and interior design teams, all consulting engineering disciplines typically involved in architecture and development projects, and onsite construction personnel.
Other responsibilities could include:
- Experience with one of WDA's market segments – K-12 Educational, Higher Ed, and Civic (courthouses, libraries, etc.) – preferred but not required.
- Proficient in the use of REVIT for production drawings.
- Knowledge of SketchUp and/or Adobe Creative suite, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Professional degree in architecture required. Licensure preferred but not required.
WDA offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Preparing presentation drawings and models – we use Revit and Lumion, but experience with any rendering software is a plus.
- Participation in peer reviews of projects at various phases for a variety of projects in the office. Design is collaborative!
- Participation in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Conduct on-site observations and provide construction documentation throughout the construction administration phase of work.
- Flexible work environment
- Health insurance premium paid by employer, with dental and vision insurance available
- Cafeteria plan including life insurance, disability, accident, etc.
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement savings with company match
- Continuing education and career development
Salary will be commensurate with experience, ranging between $95,000 - $115,000 annually.
Send Resume and Portfolio to email@example.com.
WDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WDA will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 727-725-0951 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.